E-filing IRS Income Tax Extension Forms
Filing tax returns is unavoidable, however it is possible to delay when you file. Express Extension offers a quick and easy way for taxpayers, businesses, and nonprofit organizations to E-File Form 8868 a tax extension with the IRS in just a few minutes. Using Express Extension is much easier than the traditional filing process and it is also much quicker.
For Businesses, an IRS Form 7004 can be filed by March 15 for a 6 month tax extension. Individuals can use the IRS Form 4868 for a 6 month tax extension which can be filed by April 15. Nonprofits can use the IRS Form 8868 for a 3 month extension.
Like our other tax products; Express Extension is written in plain English. There is no confusing tax jargon, just a few straightforward questions. The process is very self-explanatory and is easy to navigate through.
On top of all that, Express Extension also offers top notch customer support from our US-Based Customer Support center in Rock Hill, SC. For any questions you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 803.514.5155
Truth about Filing A Tax Extension
Taxes are inevitable, and they must be paid. However, you can delay when you actually file them with an IRS Tax Extension. The IRS estimates that over 10 million individuals and businesses will file for a Tax Extension this year by filing IRS Form 8868.
There are several popular myths about filing a tax extension that need to be addressed:
- Myth: A Tax Extension will delay the time you have to pay taxes.
- Fact: Taxes Must Be Paid On Time! A Tax Extension extends the amount of time to file a tax return.
- Myth: The IRS will impose penalties for filing a tax extension.
- Fact: The IRS will not penalize you as long as your application for extension is not late and your taxes are paid on time.
- Myth: The IRS requires a reason to file a tax extension.
- Fact: IRS Form 8868 contains no questions inquiring why a tax extension is necessary. The form is very straightforward and easy to figure out.
This means that you have more time to prepare all of your tax-related documents and get the most out of your credits and refunds.
Filing an extension with Form 8868 has become much easier and quicker. This is because the option to E-File has become more and more popular as compared to traditional paper filing.
There are several online options for filing a Form 8868 with the IRS. One of the easiest and cheapest is www.ExpressExtension.com.
This allows you to E-File Form 8868 from your home or office. There is no need to go anywhere, mail anything, or worry about whether it gets there on time.